TRLA’s Regional Public Defender Division has openings for multiple
investigators who will conduct eligibility screening and initial
interviews of the accused in Lavaca, Bee, Live Oak, McMullen, Refugio,
and Goliad counties, perform investigative work, and provide clerical
support, including report drafting, data entry, document scanning and
case management. It is anticipated that one investigator will be
officed in Hallettsville and another in Beeville.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and oral.
- Proficient with PC computing, Microsoft Office applications, and
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Local law enforcement background is preferred.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.