The Assistant Grants Manager assists the Grants Manager with the submission of grant reports, ensuring that TRLA is in compliance with requirements of its funders. Specific duties include the following:
- Maintains calendar of reporting deadlines, and is responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all non-financial reports to funders.
- Maintains files of grant reports, grants and contracts3. Updates funding sources of employees in the Client Tracking System
- Provides non-financial information to support grant applications
- Provides other support related to grants planning and management to Grants Manager.
- Helps develop systems for effectively and efficiently tracking all grant programmatic targets, outputs and goals.
- Attends all grant related trainings by funders.
- Assists in training of staff on grant and program requirements
- Provides support to Resource Development staff to develop targets and outputs for grant proposals.
- Works collaboratively with all staff to ensure grant deliverables timeline in order to ensure all grant deadlines are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of relevant work experience
- Ability to travel
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Experience in legal field
- Bilingual in English and Spanish