The mission of the Juvenile Justice team is to promote the welfare and rights of youth through education on how to navigate the juvenile justice system; zealous advocacy and direct representation; challenges to policies and practices that create systemic injustices, and access to resources that improve their well being.
- Justice of the Peace and Municipal Court cases, including class C assault, theft, disorderly conduct, and truancy/failure to attend school
- Juvenile Delinquency cases
- Record sealing / Expunction of Youth Criminal Records
- Sex Offender Deregistration
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Conditions and Treatment of Youth in Pre and Post Adjudication Juvenile Detention Facilities in Texas.