The Information Technology I position is supervised by the Director of Information Technology. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On-site desktop support;
- Remote desktop support via email, phone and remote access software(Teamviewer);
- Software / Hardware installation and support;
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring issues to ensure a timely resolution;
- Resolving routine Ringcentral/Office@Hand VOIP phone issues;
- Resolving routine Email system issues;
- Resolving routine local area network, wide area network issues, Wi-Fi and printing issues;
- Research and evaluation of new software / hardware products & technologies;
- Maintaining domain, Proofpoint, email, and FormBuilder account
- Assisting fellow IT staff as needed;
- Any other duties required by the Director of Information Technology.
- Graduation from a computer science or MIS area of study or equivalent experience, with strong technical experience in diagnosing desktop computer issues and replacing basic hardware (degree and/or certifications preferred);
- Working knowledge of standard web technology, network administration technologies, office productivity suites, desktop operating systems, electronic mail, & anti-virus software;
- Working knowledge of Windows 2012 server, IOS, Mac OS, Windows 7/10 operating systems.
- Able to travel to remote offices frequently.
- Creative, self-motivated individual with capacity to learn and grow professionally;
- Well-organized, able to manage multiple priorities, with demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and with an ability to satisfy a diverse customer base.